- Theory of plasmon-polaritons in multi-layer dielectric structures
- Theory of Bose-Einstein condensates of dipolar molecules
- PhD, Physics, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
- MS, Mathematics, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA
- BS, Physics, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA
- Two-state Bogoliubov theory of a molecular Bose gas, Brandon M. Peden, Ryan M. Wilson, Maverick L. McLanahan*, Jesse Hall*, and Seth T. Rittenhouse, Phys. Rev. A 92, 063624 (2015). arXiv link (2015).
- Spin Waves and Dielectric Softening of Polar Molecule Condensates, Ryan M. Wilson, Brandon M. Peden, Charles W. Clark, and Seth T. Rittenhouse, Phys. Rev. Lett. 112, 135301 (2014). arXiv link (2014).